I'm very excited to work with him as he is really open and receptive to the idea of showcasing our work online.
So I've been reviewing the house plans (very rough draft submitted for the bank loan) and I'm realizing that I'm having a hard time starting from scratch and thus I have bias for some of the same designs that we had details for the first piece of land which fell through.
Below are the Old Plans for 125sqm home:
Some Key Design points at the time were:
- Second Floor living area for best sunlight and warmth during winter.
- Large open Kitchen and Dining attached to an Utility/Pantry room for washer/dryer and food storage.
- A small away room for computer with window seating adjacent to Patio.
- Southern facing balcony for clothes drying.
- First floor are sleeping areas for cooler temperatures during summer.
- Bathroom with double sinks and bathtub overlooking small japanese garden.
- Loft space for office/guestroom and home theater.
In my next post I'll go over some of my ideas and adjustments made for the new land and larger floor space.