Monday, March 15, 2010

The Waiting Game

So I placed my bid on the land about 10 days ago and still no word.
According to my agent we need to wait another 2 ~ 3 days for a response.
Overall, I'm taking this as a good sign. If the offer were to insulting low, they would have flatly said "No". Had I been too generous in my offer, they would have said "Yes" and I would have kicked myself for it. So as it stands, I think I came in the right range but I won't know till I get a formal answer. In some cases in Japan, this type of transaction may need to be consulted with other people in the family which can take time for everyone to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment